NetResident Crack Activation Code Free Download (Updated 2022)
NetResident Product Key Full Free Download
NetResident is a handy and powerful tool for network administrators. It lets them ensure all of the packets exchanged via the network are forwarded correctly.
This program allows to watch over all the traffic, just specific tasks, such as FTP transfers, web downloads, or ICQ/AIM messages. A noteworthy feature is that once traffic has been detected, it can be analyzed in more detail. For example, if monitoring simple web browsing activities, users can view the actual sites accessed by the computer. All the information gathered by the application is stored in a database, which ensures data persistence and security; selective export tasks can be issued and database size rules can be instituted to prevent wasting system resources. In addition, the program can be reconfigured to watch over certain protocols being used by the computer.
A notable feature is the ability to create highly specific simultaneous monitoring jobs. For example, one can create several customized jobs to keep track of only FTP transfers, mail clients, or VOIP protocols, respectively. Breaking the analysis into smaller parts ensures useless data does not clutter the results. For example, users can create several customized monitoring jobs and set them to check only specific protocols. As it watches over all the traffic, the results will show the number and frequency of each connection.
For example, one can create several customized monitoring jobs and set them to check only specific protocols. The results will then show the number and frequency of each connection.
Windows 2000 Professional, Business, or Enterprise
Pentium 100, 200, 333MHz
2 MB RAM
Network Speed: 10-15Mb/s
Wow it’s good! I’m running it on a Pentium III 400mhz 512mb RAM and it works great.
I’ve been using NetResident for a few months now and just want to put out a quick review. First of all, this is the BEST network monitor I’ve seen on the market. It’s very comprehensive, easy to use and intuitive. I set it up to watch the transfer of web files (it’s an academic server), and a couple of months ago I found a bug – the network traffic in the background had slowed to a halt. I opened the ViewLog.log file in Notepad and saw what had happened. A process called “NetResident” was spewing CPU cycles in the
What’s New In NetResident?
NetResident is a network activity monitor. It actively watches traffic going on in the computer, or going out from it. As many as 127 network adapters can be monitored (simultaneously or individually) in a single system or server. The application supports several capture types – Ethernet, WLAN and Token Ring as well as one-off captures from a floppy disk. Depending on the situation one can view packets by protocol, source IP address, port number, application, user name, length of traffic, and time of transfer. A database is where all this information is stored, so that the results are long-lasting.
– Support for local and remote hosts.
– Support for multiple protocols: IP, IPX, TCP, UDP, SMB, NetBIOS,
IPv6, FTP, Gopher, IMAP, POP3, HTTP, Telnet, MSN, ICQ, AIM, and more.
– Support for multiple capture types: Ethernet, Token Ring,
PPP, VNC, RDP, WAN Miniport, LAN Miniport, NetBEUI,
AppleTalk, SSP, IPX, DECnet, etc.
– Support for multiple frequency of capture (one-off and
– Support for capturing packets during both the IPX and
IEEE 802.3 time periods.
– Support for viewing packets in text, HTML, and more.
– Support for viewing files found on capture devices.
– Support for recording packets to a file on capture devices.
– Support for viewing network adapters.
– Support for remote hosts.
– Support for collecting the statistics in a database.
– Export options.
– Support for saving on local and remote hosts.
– Support for displaying capture details on multiple
– Support for displaying capture details on multiple hosts.
– Support for interacting with capture devices.
– Support for displaying custom menu items (context menu
– Support for keyboard, mouse, and workstation events.
– Supports Windows NT 4.0 and later.
– Supports WinNT 2.0 and later.
– Supports Windows 95.
– Supports Windows 98.
– Supports Windows ME.
– Supports Windows 2000.
– Supports Windows XP.
– Supports Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 (NT 6.0).
– Supports Windows Server 2008 (NT 7.0
OS: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core or faster processor
RAM: 1 GB
HDD: 4 GB free space
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II X4